10. On trevelling by water in the Indian country (in summer).
Ojibwe Drills - from the very beginning.
Odaawa Sentences Examples - Odaawa sentences examples (several hundreds of sentences) from various text collections.
Source: Nishnaabemwin Reference Grammar (by Rand Valentine).
Ojbwe Sentences Examples - Ojibwe sentences examples.
Source: Ojibwa Texts (by William Jones).
Naasaab Izhi-anishinaabebii'igeng - Bilingual (Northwestern Ojibwe/English) Pat Ningewance's report about a Conference to find a Common Anishinaabemowin Writing System.
Stories from "Ojibwa Texts" collected by William Jones (1919),
1. Oshkinawe gii-nibod neyaab gaa-izhi-bimaadizid / The Youth who died and came back to Life
4. Odaawaakwe / Ottawa-Woman
5. Mikinaak omitigwapishimonike gaye / Snapping-Turtle and Caddice-Fly
6. Mikinaak nandobani / Snapping-Turtle goes to War
8. Ojiig Esiban gaye / The Fisher and the Marten
10. Bizhiw / The Lynx
12. Majiikiwis / The First-Born Son
14. Majiikiwisag gaa-baaga’adowewaad / The First-Born Sons play Ball
15. Wenjiiwaad animooshag / The Origin of Dogs
18. Animikiig / The Thunderers
40. Onaman / Magic Paint